Briggs & Riley Baseline Plum: LIMITED EDITION DOMESTIC CARRY-ON EXPANDABLE SPINNER
LIMITED EDITION! STOCK MAY VARY!
An elegant carry-on that rolls or spins on 4 re-engineered double swivel spinner wheels for effortless 360° navigation. This rolling carry-on features CX technology, expanding the bag by up to 25% when more packing space is needed, then compressing back down to original size for overhead storage.The durable ballistic nylon outer fabric withstands the toughest travel conditions. Fits the overhead compartment of most U.S. domestic airlines.
***Hanger sold separately.
|CAPACITY||2620 cu. in./43 liters|
|CASE DIMENSIONS||19.5 x 14 x 8 in. / 49.5 x 35.5 x 20.5 cm|
|OUTSIDE EXPANDED DEPTH||11.5 in. / 29 cm|
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
- Built-in tri-fold garment folder with foam roll bar neatly holds 1-2 suits and prevents wrinkling
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints